Links

      Eureka Springs of Consciousness

      This is a free flow of communication with an artistic and spiritual intention. The plan is to make available archives of collected art in all media forms. I suspect the blog will be a bit bumpy in these first few weeks but then I'll begin to refine the focus.

      Wednesday, August 24, 2005

      Oh the View

      As I spend my time in Eureka Springs healing and sorting out my lives I come to understand such a dynamic duality in myself.
      I recognize what I call the "false" reality, the realty that has suffered from attachmnets and illusions and expectations. Then I have my spiritual reality, the one that knows there is something more, something deeper. I challenge myself to be disciplined and attentive to the depth rather than the surface.
      As I sat in a restaurant this evening I observed myself as I do each day, as my practice, that of "self study" and I noted how already in just this lifetime I have experienced and mastered so much of the "false" reality. I have indulged and engaged in the finest of fun and drink and relationships. I truly have mastered the art of the life that is so readily visible to most. Perhaps that is why I can make the choices that I am making now. The choices to live alone, go solo, sit forever until the next impulse and god-given realisation emerges. After so much participation in drink and entertainment and love I am now filled to the limit of the knowledge I desired. I have attained the mastery of life as we know it. I have accomplished great tasks with not enough reward and satisfaction. It has catapulted me to my path of spirit and devotion. I no longer have the choices of my past. They no longer suit me. I am changed. I am becoming what awaits within me.
      Each day I greet a new understanding and I face yet another mystery. I anx at the withdrawal and no turning back. I sob with great release. I celebrate knowing life could always be this grand. I look to the day that this way of life is natural. I look to the day that I can not imagine ever having done it differently.

      posted by Dolphturtle at 9:51 PM

      << Home

      About Me

      Name: Dolphturtle

      View my complete profile

      Previous Posts

      • Springs Away...
      • Evening Calls
      • Morning Prayer
      • Awakening Moments
      • Sunday Springs
      • Eureka Rocks

      Powered by Blogger